Friday, January 24, 2014

My Favorite Gluten Free Wraps -- Toufayan and Goodbye Gluten

Last night, we made Salsa Chicken Wraps for dinner.  They were ridiculously good and so easy to make!  I wouldn't be saying that if I hadn't found two great gluten free wraps in just the last year.  


I love that the wraps I have been buying are not frozen, and that they are available at Publix, my local grocery store.  


The first one I bought was a package of  Toufayan Gluten Free Wraps, then some of my followers on my Facebook page recommended Goodbye Gluten, so I had to try those too.  At my Publix, the Toufayan are in the deli section, and the Goodbye Gluten are in the gluten free section.  I really can't say that I like one better than the other.  They both taste great, hold together well, and have a good consistency.  I usually eat them at room temperature, but last night, I heated my Goodbye Gluten Multigrain Wrap in the microwave on defrost for a minute to warm it up.  It was so much better that way!  I had no problem with the wrap breaking apart while I ate my salsa chicken wrap.  

As far as calories go, Toufayan Original Gluten Free Wraps have 110 calories each, while the Goodbye Gluten Multigrain Wraps have 160 calories.  Both contain soy and eggs.  I am looking forward to trying the new Toufayan Gluten Free Savory Tomato, Garden Vegetable, and Spinach wraps.  I just need to find somewhere local to purchase them.  Goodbye Gluten also makes plain wraps that I haven't tried yet. 

Have you tried Toufayan or Goodbye Gluten wraps?  Where do you purchase them?  

I have made some changes to the settings for commenting on my blog posts, so it should be much easier now.  I would love your feedback!  :-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment